Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Goals

Its that time of the year again!

1. Get into the Word on a daily basis. This is most important to me and will be the toughest one, but with the help from the guy who disciples me, Tim, and good friend Torres I think I will have enough accountability on this one.
2. Max out my PFA (or Physical Fitness Assessment for all you non-military folks). This means doing 62 push ups in one minute, 55 sit-ups in one minute, and running a mile and a half in 9:30. On top of that I want to gain about 15 pounds.
3. Get an average GPA of 3.0 and stay on top of all my classes.
4. Buy a car.

This all sounds like a reasonable set of goals for 2009. If anyone can help me out on these (mainly buying the car one), hit me up!

Fanya Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment